School uniform at Allfarthing is compulsory and it is expected that all children from Nursery to Year 6 wear the correct uniform every day.
Everyone wears the basics of a school t-shirt or polo shirt and a sweatshirt, all of which bear the school logo and our school colour blue.
The school uniform consists of:
- A school sweatshirt or cardigan
- A school t-shirt or polo shirt
- Trousers, shorts or skirts in grey or black
- Girls’ tights should be plain grey or black
- In summer girls can wear blue gingham dresses
- Sensible shoes in black that children are able to take on and off independently, especially on PE days. It would be very helpful if your child does not wear lace up shoes, until they can tie their own laces.
- A sun-hat in summer
- A coat in wet/cold weather even if you travel to school by car
- PE Kit – plain navy blue shorts/sweatpants, white t-shirt, plain navy blue sweatshirt (NO logos please)
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Nail varnish is not allowed.
Jewellery is not permitted, except for small stud earrings.
To order your child’s uniform
please follow the link directly to School Uniform Direct - www.schooluniformdirect.co.uk