At Allfarthing we provide a varied range of after school clubs. Some are run by staff and parents, others by outside providers. All of them are designed to promote a love of learning – whatever it is that your child loves.
· Clubs generally run from 3:30pm to 4:30pm, although there are also some lunchtime clubs.
· All clubs are chargeable
· A letter is sent out at the end of each term by Alex Warren (Administrative Officer), with a full list of clubs, for you to apply for the following term.
· A list of clubs and participants is on the PTA notice-board in the school playground.
· A waiting list is kept if a club is over subscribed.
· All clubs are at school unless otherwise stated.
· Clubs vary from term to term.
Please click here to see the AUTUMN TERM 2017 clubs.